Digital Food & Beverage is back! LIVE and in person from the 09th-10th March at the Hilton Tower Bridge in London.
As the largest F&B eCommerce conference, only at Digital Food & Beverage can you learn from and network with Europe’s leading Heads of eCommerce and Digital as they share practical insights for:
- Advancing your eComm, marketplace and D2C strategy to boost your brand awareness and maximise your sales
- Leveraging data insights to create more relevant products and marketing campaigns that inspire your consumers across all markets
- Building a best-in-class digital shelf to increase your brand visibility and achieve a seamless consumer experience across all platforms
- Implementing a faultless delivery process to get your products to consumers faster and stay on top of the on-demand trend
To see the full agenda, click here.
Benchmark with great minds in the audience as well as the speakers by joining 25 solution focused sessions led by 40+ Heads of eComm and Digital, and gain practical insights that address your biggest priorities and help you future-proof your online business.
With attendance from 150+ e-Commerce and digital leaders from the largest food & beverage brands and retailers as well as an invaluable insight on the latest trends, issues and possibilities in the industry, Digital Food & Beverage is not to be missed!
As a member, you can redeem a 10% registration discount by using the code: 22ECNDFB10 when booking online.
Jodie Paula Cohen – Interview
- Can you introduce yourself and your background? I am the producer of the Digital Food & Beverage Summit 🙂
- Can you introduce Digital Food & Beverage? Digital F&B is a fantastic opportunity for F&B brands and retailers to get together and drive forward the industry at one of the most exciting times in its history.
- What topics will you be highlighting in this edition? This year we’ll be looking at how F&B companies can push the boundaries of content creation, speedy delivery, and CX. We also have a focus on D2C strategies and selling through marketplaces.
- Do you think social selling lends itself to the food industry? Social selling certainly picked up throughout the pandemic, and the brands at our event feel this trend is here to stay. It’s a relatively new area, so we need discussions around how brands can fully leverage the potential of social selling.
- Do you appreciate the return to the physical event experience? All our speakers and attendees are excited to be getting back together again!
- What are your goals for this edition? Aside from all the learnings on the event programme, our key objective is to give people the chance to network in person after such a long time.