You want to keep up to date with the latest news in the field of E-commerce and retail? You have a great interest in it? You definitely have your place at Paris Retail Week, the meeting place for connected commerce professionals.
Join us at the show from September 20 to 22, 2022 to discover the latest news in retail, around 8 main themes. Take advantage of the intervention of many leaders and actors of the sector who will be present to answer your questions and help you develop your projects.
In 2021, the Paris Retail Week had gathered 330 companies, representing the connected commerce offer. In 2022, the event is aimed at all retail and e-commerce professionals. During these 3 days, retailers, online vendors and solution providers will meet to concretize their sales digitalization projects and provide 360° solutions.
Paris Retail Week 2021 in a few figures:
- +330 exhibitors
- +100 solution workshops
- +60 speakers
- +15,500 conference participants
The Paris Retail Week is the largest retail event in Europe, aimed at the entire retail ecosystem. Each year, thousands of E-commerce players take a fresh look at the issues of the day.
Between conferences, pitches, awards, Innovation Tours, Store Tours and various announcements, new innovations will energize this event dedicated to sharing knowledge, experiences and best practices to succeed in the retail industry.
The main axis: 8 defined Business Topics
Each year, Paris Retail Week offers its visitors and exhibitors the opportunity to take part in 8 different, comprehensive themes. These themes cover the entire retail and e-commerce experience.
Here are the themes for the 2022 edition of Paris Retail Week:
- Agile Customer Journey
- New Payments
- Omnichannel Commerce
For the sake of fluidity, these topics are spread over the 3 days of the event, in a homogeneous way. Each day, 2 to 3 topics will be addressed.
In order to expose all these issues, numerous conferences, pitches and keynotes will be presented by more than 400 experienced professionals. They will come to provide clear and distinct answers to the questions of the people present (more than 16,000 people attend, on average, the conferences of the event).
The leading figures
To give a representative image of the themes presented, mentors have been chosen by the event organizers. The participants will thus benefit from their sharp expertise in order to transmit a maximum of knowledge. Each mentor will represent a theme and speak about his or her own experience in the sector.
Mentors have another very important place in the event as they are also present in the jury of the Paris Retail Awards. This awards the best innovation in retail and E-commerce.
More than twenty speakers will be present to take the floor and interact by giving their opinion on defined topics. They will also be there to answer your questions and provide you with a maximum of information.
Key moments and aspects of the event
An event particularly attentive to the latest industry news
To stay on top of the latest news and innovations in physical and digital sales, Paris Retail Week is the opportunity to keep you informed about the latest exclusive developments in these two areas.
Paris Retail Awards
Paris Retail Awards is a competition organized to reward the best innovation proposed by the exhibitors of the event. In all, 9 prizes are to be won: the 7 listed at the beginning of the article, one awarded exclusively to start-ups, called the “Rookie Of The Year”, and a “Jury’s Favourite” prize.
In 2021, the winners were announced during the ceremony on Tuesday, September 28.
The winners of these awards were:
- Agile Customer Journey: FEC France
- Marketing Innovation: Hanshow Technology
- Logistics: Exotec
- New Payments : CAPS
- Data : Zeeeggs
- Omnichannel Commerce : Keyneosoft
- Marketplaces : Cocolabs
- Rookie of the year : Lizee
- Jury’s Favourite : Origami Marketplace by Comptoir du code
For this 2022 edition, 8 categories are honored as well as the Rookie of the Year and Jury’s Favourite awards. Discover the finalists of the Paris Retail Week Awards on September 7, 2022 and join the show on September 21 to know the winners.
E-Commerce Nation will guide you through this experience
Xperience: an extension of Paris Retail Week
After the Paris Retail Week, E-Commerce Nation offers you a very special day. Indeed, on September 27, 2022, we launch the ECN Xperience Autumn day: it’s the opportunity to meet online many actors and strong characters of the event who participate in nearly 10 webinars, a real digital seminar!
The objective is to offer viewers a rich content on connected commerce, that everyone will be free to view to gain new knowledge, a way to be perfectly informed.
A presence at the show
For this Paris Retail Week adventure, which lasts 3 consecutive days, all the E-Commerce Nation team will be present again at the reception of the event to advise and guide you.
The objective is to answer any questions you may have about Paris Retail Week, but also to discuss e-commerce or other topics that interest you, in a setting that is particularly conducive to this type of discussion.
We will also host three workshops with the educational team of our e-commerce training. The coaches of our training will lead these workshops to help you create and develop your website while establishing a solid strategy.
- Workshop n°1 : Launching your business : how to create your E-Commerce website ? On Tuesday, September 20th at 10am, Vincent Druelle, E-Commerce Consultant, founder of VERY DIGITAL and coach of our training will give you the keys to create your website and to choose your CMS. He will also share with you his advice on how to get known and gain notoriety.
- Workshop n°2 : Evolve in E-Commerce : Realize a rise in skills. This workshop, on Wednesday September 21st at 3pm, is intended to guide you in your transition to online commerce. Nicolas J.Chevalier, the CEO of E-Commerce Nation will show you a skills assessment as well as a competitive analysis and webmarketing. Then, he will tell you how to choose your monitoring indicators and how to pilot them.
- Workshop n°3: Round table: Set up a winning strategy on your E-Commerce website. On Thursday, September 22nd at 10am, we will have the opportunity to exchange around a round table animated by Nicolas J.Chevalier with our 2 experts, Grégory Pairin, Marketing Director and co-founder of Ocarat and Guillaume Feron, E-commerce and Marketing Director at studioSPORT. The topics discussed will revolve around the development of your e-commerce website: natural referencing, ads, social media, storytelling, etc.
This year, E-Commerce Nation returns to the Paris Retail Week and we are waiting for you to exchange with you on the new issues and solutions related to E-Commerce!