ECOM2020 8 – 9 April 2020 | Wednesday & Thursday | CTICC, Cape Town
ECOM2020 focuses on the business of buying and selling online and is a major draw card for all individuals and companies within this ecosystem.
Wherever there is a need to sell an item, tangible or not, ECOM2020 has it at its core; from logistics and fulfillment, CX journey, developing a digital strategy, Cyber security, payment/banking solutions, AI and Marketing. ECOM2020 covers a wide variety of solutions to enable a seamless online shopping experience.
ECOM2020 has also become a hub for start-ups, scale-ups and SME’s to meet and discuss the future of ecommerce in Africa. The event attracts investors, developers and founders of tech companies.
It is the one stop offline shop to learn, network and procure products from the best local and global solution providers in Africa to fast track your business.
Why Attend ECOM 2020?
- An exciting new format welcomes 80+ speakers to an all-encompassing multi-track agenda
- Keynotes are practical and based on real world examples to ensure maximum takeaway
- All keynotes are accessible to everyone in attendance, and are designed to accelerate the business of ecommerce
- Hear from SA’s most successful entrepreneurs, founders, corporate successes and more
- Our knowledge bars are designed for intimate discussions about your business with those who know best
- Looking for investment tips? Investor 101 sessions will discuss everything from creating a pitch deck all the way to securing funding