Arena International would like to thank all those who were involved with the Executing Shopper Insights conference in 2018. The event was another great success and we will return on the 6th and 7th of February 2019 for the 7th edition, in London.
Over the course of 2 days we gathered leading brands and retailers to take part in a series of interactive case studies, panel discussions and roundtables to tackle the integration of shopper insight strategies led by brands and retailers to engage customers, enhance the impact of marketing investment, and create profitable Omni-channel strategies.
Attendees left Executing Shopper Insights with key takeaways on the changing shopper insights market and new partners to deliver successful insights strategies and we’re looking forward to seeing you all in 2019.
What will you find in this article ?
Executing Shopper Insights brings together insight professionals from leading brands and retailers across Europe. The event has a core focus on shared and open debate, job functions you can expect to meet include:
- Head of Shopper/Consumer Insights
- Head of Marketing
- Customer/ Shopper insight Activation
- Shopper Marketing
- Market activation
- Shopper insights
- Consumer insights
- Trade Marketing
- Category Management
- Commercial Director
- Key Account / account manager
- Retail Management
- Food and beverage
- Baby care
The 2018 edition hosted a fantastic line-up of speakers from the most important FMCG companies across very different sectors to explore all the challenges and opportunities of shopper insights. Among those topics, some were particularly important and insightful:
- Deborah Womack from Ralph Lauren presented to the audience the CRM Strategy imperatives for CMOs and Senior Leaders.
- Anna-Sterre Mees from Philips made us rediscover the story of the hungry caterpillar to leave the attendees with key takeaways on the comprehensive customer journey.
- Emma Tappin from Premier Foods showed us how to harness neuroscience to source unbiased behavioural insights and so to be able to turn insight into business results
- Irene Martinez from Hasbro, and Binanti Cuzner from Pernod Ricard, presented 2 amazing sessions on “Point of Emotion” strategy to leave the audience with actionable key takeaways on how to create meaningful customer experience at point of sale
- Fabrizio Contardi from Asahi Breweries Europe enhanced how to win with discounters shoppers to maintain market position and adapt to new ways of consumption
We’re always on the lookout for interesting presentations, if you have a case study, example or a story you’d like to share the 2019 edition of the Executing Shopper Insights contact the Programme Director, Natacha Girard at – [email protected]
Don’t take our word for it! Here are what our attendees say about the Executing Shopper Insights Conference:
“Very worthwhile attending – have already used some of the findings.”
Shopper Insight Manager, Heineken Ireland
“The conference content and quality of speakers continues to improve each year. Whether it’s to reground in the importance of shopper insights, or to understand latest thinking and challenge yourself to do something different the conference delivers at all levels”
Global Head of Category Management, CooperVision
“With compact and focused talks, roundtable discussions and supplier stands, it was easy to spend quality time getting insights and information that is relevant to my day-to-day challenges. As a speaker the format and focus meant that I came away with very valuable contacts that will no doubt serve me well in the near future.”
CRM Strategy Director, Ralph Lauren