Introducing Leaders in Logistics: Last Mile Delivery a brand new one day event dedicated to exploring the challenges and opportunities of the rapidly changing landscape of last mile, with an emphasis on technology and innovation.
Launching on the 27th June 2019 at Stamford Bridge, London, this conference will bring together key industry stakeholders: innovative logistics and postal operators, exciting delivery start-ups, retailers, platforms, and solutions providers.
We’re currently gathering 30+ senior voices driving positive change in the costly yet critical final mile of delivery – learn from the best on how to successfully implement change to cut costs whilst boosting customer engagement.
What will you learn?
- Understand how to improve your business model by drawing on the experience of industry leaders who have adopted cutting-edge technology
- Strengthen your customer relationship by improving your value proposition – learn from innovators who have branched into additional services
- Be inspired by exciting start-ups poised to transform the delivery industry
- Debate and discuss the merits of different delivery models to expand market share and grow your bottom line
- How to build new cross-industry partnerships to thrive in today’s cut-throat delivery industry
- Exclusive interactive seminar on understanding Amazon to win in the last mile
- 5+ hours of networking with 150+ attendees representing logistics, posts, retailers, platforms and start-ups