Unleash your marketing superpowers at Savage Marketing 2019 – a place to learn, share, and network. This is not your average marketing event. It’s where the mightiest marketers and digital leaders come together to exchange their most daring ideas on customer journeys, data and AI, and storytelling.
Now in its 4th year, Savage Marketing has connected hundreds of leading B2C brands – small and large – bringing content and discussion back to the heart of events. Consistently ranked as “the most useful marketing event of the year”, and with 500 marketers attending from brands such as Philips, Adidas, ING, L’Oreal, BBC, Business Insider, BMW, and others and the biggest complaint from the attendees is that “there are too many fantastic presentations to pick from”, you know it’s not an event to be missed!
With expert speakers including:
- Deitmar Otti – CEO, TV Publishing and Operations – RedBull Media House
- Diego Belbussi – Vice President Marketing Europe – Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Eva Wimmers – President – Huawei Honor Europe
- Lisa Wang – Deputy General Manager – Sina & Weibo International
- Monika Schulze – Head of Customer & Digital Experience – Zurich Insurance
- And many more
12-13 June 2019
Meervaart Theatre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands