The true business impact of the COVID-19 crisis will be best measured but the response of industries to learn lessons and rebound as strongly and quickly as possible.
What is certain, is that future business strategies must hold supply chains at their core.
To help you build for the future, Reuters Events are hosting 2 days of key insights and expertise sharing from a formidable speaker line up at Supply Chain Europe Virtual 2020 (17-18 September).
The discussions centre around 4 key pillars for supply chain and business success: Sustainability, Digital Excellence, Risk Mitigation & Customer Centricity.
We have curated the most influential, senior & strategic gathering of supply chain experts and you simply cannot afford to miss out on what these industry heavyweights have to say:
- Carsten Rasmussen, COO, Lego Group
- Saskia Groen-in’t-Woud, CEO, Damco
- Graeme Carter, COO, Avon
- Oscar de Bok, CEO, DHL Supply Chain
- Markus Sontheimer, CIO/CDO & Member of the Management Board, DB Schenker
- Trevor Hoyle, SVP Ground Operations Europe, FedEx Express
- Dirk Holbach, CSCO Laundry & Home Care, Henkel
- Francesca Gamboni, SVP Supply Chain, Groupe PSA
- Volker Schmitz, Head of Global Logistics, HP
- Jean François Salles, Global VP Supply Chain Management, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance