DELIVER 2022, the flagship in-person event for Europe’s premier community for e-commerce and logistics, arrives 8+9 June at Amsterdam’s Taets Art & Event Park.
The event gives industry professionals a focused opportunity to connect in-person in one-to-one meetings, share insights at inspiring interactive sessions, and see innovative new technologies at work on the exhibition floor. It attracts over 1,500 e-commerce professionals and 120 logistics vendors from over 40 countries, and facilitates 5,000 one-to-one meetings.
Press release: 13 May 2022
DELIVER Events releases its first Insights report ahead of DELIVER 2022, its flagship in-person event.
About the report
DELIVER Events, Europe’s premier community for e-commerce and logistics, has released its first Insights report, titled e-Commerce and Logistics: The Evolving Journey, ahead of DELIVER 2022, its flagship-in-person event, to be held on 8+9 June at Amsterdam’s Taets Art & Event Park.
The in-depth report includes data from a variety of trusted sources across the industry, and invaluable insights from a range of influential voices in e-commerce, logistics and retail. It explores the current and future industry trends that will also be discussed in 52 content sessions at the DELIVER 2022 event, including:
- The global impetus towards greater diversity, equity and inclusion;
- The myriad ways in which digitisation and automation continue to revolutionise our business methodologies;
- The thrilling new frontier of technological innovation, driven by AI, VR and AR; and
- The importance of viable sustainability, and its centrality in our understanding of climate crisis solutions.
DELIVER CEO & Founder Stephane Tomczak:
“I am excited to announce the release of our first DELIVER Insights report, in advance of the DELIVER 2022 event next month in Amsterdam. The report is an informative and engaging discussion of some of our industry’s most important challenges and developments: diversity and inclusion, technological innovation, and our role in protecting the environment. I hope you’ll agree that the report is not only a fascinating and enjoyable read, but that it might also serve as an inspiring conversation starter alongside all the incredible content sessions around these subject areas that we have scheduled for DELIVER 2022. We can’t wait to see you all there.”
To download the report, please click here.
Senior retail and supply chain leaders with confirmed attendance at DELIVER 2022 include representatives from LVMH (Louis Vuitton), IKEA, ASOS, Unilever, Amazon, Pepsi, Inditex and Samsung.
DELIVER CEO & Founder Stephane Tomczak:
“I am delighted to welcome back our valued community to Amsterdam in June for the industry-leading event we are so proud of at DELIVER, now bigger and better than ever in its seventh year.
We are especially excited by our discussion and presentation content for 2022, where we’ll be exploring invaluable strategies in the areas of DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), technology, and the environment. DELIVER is extremely proud once again to be a 100% CO2 neutral event, and in order to make a tangible commitment towards accelerating gender equality, DELIVER has joined HeForShe, the UN Women Solidarity Movement for Gender Equality. To this end, we have pledged that our selection of e-commerce leaders for the entire DELIVER 2022 speaker programme will reflect this commitment to the ideals and aspirations of HeForShe.”
By joining DELIVER 2022’s premier in-person community of e-commerce and logistic leaders and engaging with an audience of C-suite executives, attendees can:
- Build networks with the minds that matter
- Highlight thought-leadership and align brands with market-leading experts
- Share expertise in discussions, debates and case studies before a captive audience
- Generate qualified leads in one-to-one meetings with key decision-makers
- Demo new technology to e-commerce and logistics leaders hungry for solutions
For more information about the event and how to attend, click [here].
The event’s unique hosted buyer programme provides a range of feature-rich benefits for VIP sponsors, including:
- Free VIP Pass, providing access to all sessions, meetings and networking opportunities
- Accommodation covered for 8 June
- €300 towards travel costs
- All transfers between airport, hotel and venue
- Meals provided for both days
- Networking party with complimentary food, drinks and entertainment
- Pre-event marketing support to showcase attendance to the industry
- Opportunity to talk to key industry media during event
Confirmed VIP sponsors for DELIVER 2022 include Paack, Packeta, GLS, Spring/PostNL, DPDgroup, CMC, Maersk, and DS Smith.
For more details about sponsorship packages, and how to apply, click [here].
DELIVER 2022 features an unmissable programme of thought-leading, game-changing presentations addressing the biggest challenges and most exciting developments in our industry. This year, our diverse line-up of speakers will be discussing ideas across 12 influential plenary sessions divided into four dynamic content pillars:
- The Gamechangers: three visionary retail leaders articulate their Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategies
- Setting the Scene: how digitisation and automation technologies will propel us into a new frontier of industry innovation
- The Next Level: viable, sustainable methods for reducing the industry’s CO2 emissions
- The Open Road: the next frontier: a world of integrated, sustainable, modern e-commerce, driven by AI, VR and AR
“DELIVER is probably the best event of its kind we have been to” – MADE.com
“A very valuable time for seeking new opportunities for our business” – MaxiBike
Founded in 2015, DELIVER is Europe’s premier community for e-commerce and logistics. With our unique hosted buyer platform and audience of C-suite executives, we deliver matchmaking opportunities to the highest quality players in logistics and retail.
We offer two unmissable ways to meet and make deals: DELIVER, our flagship in-person event (8+9 June 2022, Amsterdam), and CONNECT, our innovative digital networking event providing year-round insight. We deliver connections.
For more information about the event, please go to deliver.events
For media questions and inquiries, please email DELIVER Marketing Director Anna Jackson at [email protected]