The past couple of years have re-jigged and re-wired the way consumers shop. One result of these changes: a craving for immersive, personal experiences with augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and live-streaming technologies. Let’s get ‘phygital’.
Futuristic retail topics are hot on the agenda at eTail Asia 2022, as it makes a live and in-person return after 2 years, on 7-9 June 2022 at Resorts World Convention Centre Singapore. Get the inside scoop from the industry’s very best, as eTail Asia brings together 70+ speakers, 300+ attendees and 10+ hours of networking from the top international and home-grown retailers and eCommerce brands in Asia.
This annual must-not-miss event aims to share new industry innovations, provide tips to help businesses increase their profits, and help professionals develop new connections within the retail industry. Download the early agenda and discover a riveting lineup of interactive panels, case studies, fireside chats, all-star panels, shark tanks and VIP networking functions. Get ready for an awesome time, guaranteed.
*Discount applies to primary tickets only
Hear from the Top Ranks in Retail, with Speakers from Asia’s Biggest Brands:
- Wilasinee Parnurat, Chief Marketing Officer, Yves Rocher Thailand
- Gerald Hoe, Head of Global eCommerce & Marketplace, Coupang
- Fu Wei Pang, Group Managing Director, Mothercare Singapore
- Sanjay Roy, General Manager, SEA, PUMA
- Nelson Choi, Group CEO – China, G2000
- Ng Chee Soon, Managing Director, Carousell
- Milou Steenvoorden, Global Senior Director Consumer Engagement, Adidas
- Reshma Bangera, Director Running and Nike Women’s SEA&I, Nike
- Timo Raab, Global Head of eCommerce, L’Oréal
- Gen Lehn Gyoengyver, Country Head, Inditex
- Vijay Talwar, CEO, Wish.com
- Juliana Chu, Vice President of Digital & eCommerce, Asia Pacific, Shiseido
- Nidhi Prakash, Global Director, Digital Marketing, Razer Inc.
Key Challenges & Themes That Will be Discussed:
Conference Pre-day: Optimizing Your Retail Tech Stack for 2022 & Beyond, Taking A Leap From Digital To Human Centred Technologies, Personalisation at Scale, Exploring The Asian BNPL Landscape, Addressing The Systems Integration Paradox, The Rise Of The Subscription Economy
Day two: Serving Asia’s Digital First Nation, Connecting The Dots For Your eCommerce Success, Growing & Keeping Your Customer Base, Building ‘Phygital’ Brand Experiences, Driving Regional Growth, Addressing The Talent Conundrum, Building a Bullet Proof D2C Brand
Day three: Mapping Out The ‘Endemic’ Growth Plan, Marketing Playbook For Post-COVID Normalcy, Shoppertainment – The Future of eCommerce. Mastering Unique Brand Identities, Making Convenience A Strategic Priority, Mastering ‘One Click’ Payment Experiences
Sponsoring & Partnership:There are a limited number of opportunities left to exhibit at eTail Asia 2022, for more information on sponsorship and media partnerships, please contact [email protected].