Taking place on Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 in Paris at La Fabrique Événementielle, OroVibe is the event to meet B2B eCommerce actors. In recent years, B2B eCommerce has greatly evolved and now represents a multi-billion dollar market. B2B eCommerce has a bright future ahead of it, as it’s online sales should surpass those of B2C. OroVibe allows you to discover new innovations and stay up-to-date on B2B eCommerce trends by exchanging with industry experts.
At OroVibe, you can discover the latest trends in B2B eCommerce and be accompanied in the digital transformation of your business. If you sell in B2B, it is essential to stay up-to-date with the trends in your particular sector. This event is mainly aimed at manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and multi-channel brands. You will have the opportunity to get in touch with other professionals and experts in B2B eCommerce.
OroVibe is an event where action takes precedence over theory. You can expect to receive valuable feedback and to participate in engaging conversations on B2B and CRM. At this event, each speaker has a real story to tell. Discussions are centered around today’s challenges B2B eCommerce companies face on their path to digital transformation.
OroVibe partners are leading actors of digital transformation.
- Synolia: French leader in global eCommerce
- Agence dn’d : Creating and developing customized digital solutions for eCommerce
- Kiboko : A consulting and development agency for eCommerce
- Smile: European leader in integration and open source outsourcing solutions
- Contentserv: Helping you develop outstanding product experiences
- PayPlug: Payment solution to simplify credit card transactions
- Marello: The new open source ERP for commerce
- Mollie: Quick and easy payment solution
- Claranet: Expert in app modernization and operation
The OroVibe event is primarily intended for B2B companies such as manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and multi-channel brands. OroVibe also welcomes consultants and solution integrators who provide services and business solutions to B2B eCommerce brands.
At OroVibe, you’ll meet B2B experts and eCommerce professionals including executives, CEOs, marketing directors, sales directors, eCommerce integrators and others interested in B2B eCommerce. In total, more than 200 participants are expected!
Trigano, Descours & Cabaud, France Air, Animal Supply, and more will be present in order to give you their feedback on the digital transformation of their new B2B eCommerce platforms. As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to better understand the issues surrounding the B2B eCommerce digitalization.
OroVibe offers you a rich program full of content, such as conferences, round tables, Q&A workshops, and networking. All taking place in the company of digital experts who will address topics, such as B2B payments, product information management (PIM), CRM, etc.
Some of the event speakers are French-speaking and will therefore have their conferences in French. Of course, all presentation materials will be in English so that as many people as possible can take part in the various conferences and case studies.
The day will start at 8:30 am. You will be welcomed with a coffee and have time to settle in and start having enriching conversations with others.
Highlights of OroVibe: Conferences and case studies
Get ready for a busy and exciting schedule.
- 9:15 – 9:45 am : Welcome speech by Laurent Desprez, Vice President of Oro Inc. who will outline the day’s activities
- 9:45 – 10:30 am : Roundtable « Digital B2B Transformation » is a discussion focusing on the current trends and topics driving B2B commerce. Here, you’ll find Yoav Kutner (CEO and co-founder of Oro Inc), Benoît Watrigant (Digital Officer of Legrand), Pierre-Olivier Brial (Manutan General Director representative) and Benjamin Balatin (Fermob Director of Transformation). Discussion lead by Sébastien Durand (Client Director of KPMG).
- 10:30 – 11:00 am : Conference “How Trigano rethinks the B2B customer experience?”
- 11:30 – 11:50 am : Conference “OroCommerce, white-label or franchise”
- 11:50 – 12:10 pm : Conference “How eCommerce is disrupting B2B businesses today with the digitization of existing activities and new D2C business opportunities”
- 12:10 – 12:30 pm : Case study “How Coffee Mate brand manages omnichannel sales in 35 channels with a unified trading environment”
- 2:00 – 2:30 pm : Case study “How will Descours & Cabaud accelerate its international involvement with a new generation eCommerce platform and integrator?”
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm: Case study « How OroCommerce supports France Air’s growth ambitions »
- 3:00 – 3:20 pm: Conference “The PWA revolution in eCommerce”
- 4:00 – 4:20 pm: Conference “Contentserv MIP to support the digital strategy of a major fashion company »
- 4:20 – 5:00 pm: Case Study « How Animal Supply Company, the largest pet food distributor in the U.S., is digitizing its business operations with OroCommerce”
- 5:00 – 5:30 pm: Conference “Future outlooks on payment for B2B companies”
The partner awards ceremony will take place at 5:30 pm followed by closing remarks.
In addition to these conferences, a technical agenda is also planned throughout the day. The goal is to have technical teams meet OroCommerce product and cloud team representatives. Technical teams will be able to ask questions and discuss in an informal atmosphere.
Q&As subjects will include :
- Technological advances of OroCommerce
- OroPlatform architecture and capabilities
- The best personalization practices for Oro products
- The latest news and updates on OroCloud
- The new features from Symfony 4.4
Take advantage of this event to meet other professionals, industry experts, and solutions. You’ll have time between conferences to discuss, exchange, debrief, share your needs, give feedback, and more.