SMX is returning to London on May 19-20, 2020!
Search marketing is by far the biggest area of digital marketing. You can’t afford to waste time or money getting it wrong. Attend SMX, and you’ll get it right!
Immerse yourself in three days of SEO, SEM and Online Marketing sessions and you’re guaranteed to leave with practical tips and techniques to immediately improve your search marketing efforts. SMX also has strategic sessions to help you with what’s coming over the horizon.
With sessions designed to serve a diverse search marketing audience, you’ll discover topics tailored for your needs — whether you’re into SEO or SEM, whether you’re an advanced search marketing veteran or are a beginner just learning the ropes.
The first sessions are confirmed:
- Join Dixon Jones (Dixon Jones), Fili Wiese (SearchBrothers), Bastian Grimm (Peak Ace AG) and Nicola Stott (Erudite) at their session “A SEO Dream Team Unpacks The SEO Periodic Table”
- You want to understand webmaster tools to get the most out of Bing search or recent launches from Google? Then the session “Behind The Scenes With Google Search Console And Bing Webmaster Tools” from Daniel Waisberg (Google) and Sandhya Guntreddy (Microsoft) fits best for you.
- Or learn what Google BERT is and where it comes from! Dawn Anderson (Bertey) will tell you in her session: “Google BERT: What SEOs And Marketers Need to Know”
See more exciting sessions here.
- Super Early Bird Price has been extended until February 14th, 2020
- Early Bird Price from February 15th to April 3rd, 2020
[button link=”https://marketinglandevents.com/smx/london/?utm_source=ecn&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=mediapartner” type=”big” color=”lightblue” newwindow=”yes”] Secure your ticket now![/button]