Now in its third decade, Leaders in Logistics: Post & Parcel Europe (previously European Post & Parcel Services) gathers 250+ industry giants from national posts and couriers around the world to share knowledge and best practice in order to survive in the evolving world of delivery.
Comprising two forums, the Innovation in Operations day and the Post & Parcel Europe Summit, this event offers the actionable insight you need to turn knowledge into profit. Speakers and attendees will discuss subjects including the rise of e-commerce, challenges of cross-border delivery, sustainability, customer expectations, technology and more.
What will you find in this article ?
What is Operations Day?
Operations Day includes 4 case studies, 4 lightning pitches and 2 panel discussions. There is a strong emphasis on practical and interactive formats to stimulate networking and collaboration.
What is Post & Parcel Europe Summit?
2 days of content featuring 5 keynote addresses and a Leaders’ forum panel discussion, the Summit draws on senior-level thought leadership. 4 stages will delve into specific topics catering to each business area, plus a wider perspective by incorporating the retail voice.
Why attend Post & Parcel Europe?
- Gain the insight of 50+ inspiring speakers from across the industry who will share their unique experiences with you – learn from the best on how to successfully manage change and grow your business
- Improve your day-to-day work by getting to grips with hot topics including: technological innovations, evolving customer expectations, sustainability, e-commerce and the challenge of cross-border delivery
- Deepen your knowledge with 10+ case studies offering concrete lessons to take home to your organisations
- Make every minute relevant by tailoring your conference experience to best suit your focus area, choosing from four dedicated stages
- Strengthen your network by building relationships with 250+ senior-level attendees across three days
- Harness 20+ hours of content by bringing your team – make the most of our group discount
Join us in Madrid in March 2019 to meet old friends and new, whilst exploring the critical trends shaping the future of the industry.
Speakers at Post & Parcel Europe
Among the speakers are Mary Traversy (Chief Operating Officer, Canada Post), Björn Ekstedt (Chief Information Officer, PostNord), Asta Sungailiené (Chief Executive Officer, Lietuvos Pastas) and Peter Kjaer Jensen (Head of PostNord Denmark, PostNord)
“The conference provides a platform to discuss policy and commercial developments critical to the delivery sector. » – Director, UPS