Keeping your brand authentic, engaging, and accessible is harder than it seems. Every brand marketer knows that. Having spent the last decade fine-tuning their strategies to successfully market to the Millennials, marketers are now struggling to engage with the young consumers at the level of personalization and speed that is expected by this generation.
Yet, this group is estimated to hold 40% of consumer power by 2020! If you don’t have a strategy to engage Gen Z on THEIR TERMS now, you are already behind. Savage.Z, brought by marketing’s leading Savage Marketing event, is where you will gain practical tips on winning with the up-and-coming generation.
Diversity, purpose, authenticity, speed, hypersegmentation, and personalisation are at the forefront of successful marketing here.
Savage.Z is here to help you tackle this challenge. It is one day of interactive presentations covering strategy, trends, and KPI’s around Gen.Z marketing campaigns.
With expert speakers including:
- Eva Wimmers – President – Huawei Honor Europe
- Nicolas von Sobbe – Director of Digital – McDonalds Deutscheland
- Rodrigo Samwell – Chief Marketing Officer – ESL
- Antje Hundhausen – Global VP Brand Experience – Deutsche Telekom
- Francesca Robinson – Head of Student Marketing – ASOS
- Michael Dujardin – Head of Marketing – Tomorrowland
- and more
30 January 2019
FORUM Factory, Berlin, Germany. Surrounded by a lot of Berlin’s highlights, the FORUM Factory is located in the heart of Berlin. Checkpoint Charlie is just a few hundred meters away, as is the Berlinische Galerie and the Jewish Museum.