Smart Retail SEA 2019, organized by Noppen Group will be held on April 25th –26th, in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Noppen Retail event series aims to promote exchanges and cooperation, as well as bring together managers, researchers, engineers and experts in the domain of interest from around the world. The events series offers unparalleled access to CEOs, founders, innovators and investors in retail fields. In previous events, speakers such as:
- Robin TREBBE, Managing Director China & Asia Pacific of Intersport Asia Pacific,
- Eddie CAI, Senior Director of CRM and Business Development of Gap Inc,
- James ZUO, General Manager of E-commerce and CIO of MarkFairwhale,
- James HAWKEY, Head of Retail China of JLL, Larry HE, Vice General Manager of Shanghai Lawson Inc,
have been invited and given speeches.
With rapid economic development in Southeast Asia, the world’s leading brands and e-commerce platforms are beginning to compete in a new market. In the two recent years, Alibaba, Tencent, and Amazon, for instance, have been investing continuously in this market, an undeniable fact underlining the great development prospect in the region’s retail industry.
Southeast Asia has a large population, as well as a high paced economic development. However, political instabilities, changeable economies, low penetration of mobile and online payments, and differences in cultures, religions, and languages are all challenges retailer are facing. All in all the next few years will be a golden period for e-commerce and new retail development in Southeast Asia, pioneered by global retail giants and continuous investment of global retailers.
While e-commerce is growing at an incredible rate, retailers are also stepping up their efforts to improve in-store experience and technologies. Shopping malls and brands are trying to gradually build their own online businesses while e-commerce platforms are building their own stores.
Smart Retail SEA 2019 is committed to the development of retail in Southeast Asia. The 2-day summit will provide numerous engagement opportunities for participants, such as exhibitions, presentations, panel discussions, one-on-one business meetings and investor meet ups. The event will gather more than 150 industry experts and advanced technology and service providers from e-commerce platforms, department stores, retail brands, and leading solution providers for an in-depth look at the future of Southeast Asia new retail market.
- How to Build up Chinese “New Retail” Model by Cross-border Integration in Southeast Asia
- Data Protection – How to Handle GDPR’s Influence on Southeast Asia Retail Market
- Opportunities of Mobile Payment Technology Applications of Retail Market in Southeast Asia
- Introduction of Big Data Applications in Smart Stores
- How AI Upgrades Customer Experience
- Case Study: How Advanced Technologies Help Realize New Retail in Southeast Asia
- Customer-oriented Strategies and Digital Transformation in the New Retail Era
- How Brands Reinforce Their E-commerce Strategies in the New Retail Era
- How to Promote Smart Logistics Ability in Southeast Asia Retail Market
- How to Enhance Both Offline and Online Experience to Realize Seamless Shopping
[button link=”http://smartretailsea.noppen-group.com/?utm_source=ECommerceNation” type=”big” color=”white” newwindow=”yes”] Visit here, for more information[/button]
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]https://www.ecommerce-nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Noppen-logo.png[/author_image] [author_info]Noppen Group is a leading international company facilitating business across Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America. Driven by the desire for excellence and supported by an unparalleled understanding of the Asian, European, African and Latin American markets, Noppen Group has delivered exceptional events, assisted new market entries and established government relations since 1998. Our top-level business connections paired with our close relations to the many levels of government have given Noppen an edge on the marketplace our competitors just cannot match. With offices in China, Belgium, India, Philippines and Colombia; Noppen Group offers reputable, reliable services and a large range of deliverables to help your company successfully meet its goals. Additional information can be found on the official web site[/author_info] [/author]