The winners of the Merchant Payments Ecosystem Awards 2019 were announced this week on Wednesday (February 20) at the prestigious MPE Awards Gala Dinner & Ceremony held in the InterContinental Hotel Berlin, attended by 1000+ MPE2019 conference participants.
The Merchant Payments Ecosystem Awards (MPE Awards) celebrate and honour the achievements of companies across European merchant payments ecosystem.
MPE Awards history started in 2010 as the first European awards to recognize the outstanding role of card acquirers, processors, PSP’s, POS and payment solution providers and to honor companies and individuals who helped move the industry forward.
For 2019, the categories have been fully updated to reflect the areas that matter most to payment acceptance in today’s market. There is a brand new category for MERCHANTS entering the Awards recognising « Best Merchant payment implementation/process ».
MPE Awards 2019 recognize the best payment companies in 12 categories, divided into 2 groups with different voting/judging process.
« Our congratulations go to all of the winners and nominees of the MPE 2019 Awards at the MPE conference, » said Natalia Ivanis, Head of Marketing & Media Partnership, Empiria
Group (www.empiriagroup.eu), the organizer of the MPE conferences.
- BEST MERCHANT PAYMENT IMPLEMENTATION/PROCESS AWARD – Computop
- BEST ON-BOARDING PROCESS / SOLUTION AWARD -Technologi
- BEST PSP AWARD – Yandex.Money
- BEST ID, SECURITY & ANTI-FRAUD SOLUTION AWARD – Forter
- BEST POS INNOVATION / POS SOFTWARE PAYMENT APPLICATIONS AWARD – myPOS Europe
- BEST MERCHANT PAYMENTS PARTNERSHIP AWARD – Handpoint
- BEST INTERNATIONAL / CROSS-BORDER PAYMENT SOLUTION AWARD – ACI_Worldwide
- BEST ACQUIRER / PROCESSOR AWARD – PPRO
- BEST DATA ANALYTICS & SCIENCE AWARD – Nets Group
- BEST ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT SOLUTION AWARD – Banking Circle
- THE MPE INLUENCER OF THE YEAR AWARDS – Newgen Payments
- BEST STARTUP INNOVATION AWARD – MuchBetter
For further information on MPE Award winners, please visit the following link.
MPE 2019 Awards were sponsored by DISCOVER GLOBAL NETWORK